Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion utility and industrial grade
The circulating fluidized bed (CFB) is a developing technology for
coal combustion to achieve lower emission of pollutants. By using
this technology, up to 95% of pollutants can be absorbed before
being emitted to the atmosphere.
|Feed water temperature|
• Natural circulation water-tube boiler single boiler barrel, an
• The hearth is membrane water wall hanging closed structure.
• Adopting the water cooling air chamber and a water cooling cloth
wind plate, under the bed of water.
• Separated by high temperature insulation volute cyclone cylinder,
outer furnace arrangement.
Superheater, economizer, air preheater is arranged in the tail
Greatest Fuel Flexibility
• Best overall solution for high moisture fuels.
• Ability to burn fuels containing mid-level amounts of alkali.
• Proficient at combusting fuels from the extreme low-end to
extreme high-end moisture contents.
• Lowest excess oxygen required for complete combustion.
• Lowest unburned carbon.
Highest Allowable Outputs
• Highest Pressure.
• Highest Temperature.
• Steam Flow (up to 1,000,000 PPH).
Lowest Uncontrolled Emissions of NOx, SO2, CO, VOC’s and PM.
1. Fabrication area of 400,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8.ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Established in 1985,Zhangjiagang Hua Dong Boiler Co.,Ltd.(trading
as HD Boiler),produces power plant; industrial; waste heat; waste
incineration; biomass; organic heat carrier and electric steam
boilers. Coupled with a comprehensive range of heating surfaces, HD
Boiler brings to the market a unique service including boiler
design , fabrication, installation, maintenance and replacement of
boiler pressure parts.