ASME Standard CFB Boiler Circulating Fluidized Bed with High
Efficiency Boiler Parts
Circulating fluidized bed is of low-temperature combustion,
therefore, nitrogen oxides emissions of such boiler is much lower
than that of coal-powder boiler, and such boiler could directly
desulfurized during combustion process. Circulating fluidized bed
boiler with high desulfurization rate is economical.
Circulating fluidized bed boiler could adopt various coal types and
has high combustion efficiency, which is especially suitable for
low quality, low calorific value coal.
HD boilers are efficient, energy saving and environmental friendly,
which can help power plants actualize low pollutant emission based
on their advanced technology and reliable running.
High efficiency: combustion efficiency 96~99%, carbon content in
ash only about 2%, efficiency of boiler reaches 85%.
- Suitable for various kinds of coal.
- Load can be adjusted in the range of 25%~110%, average 5% in one
- Clean combustion and environment friendly.
- Use lime stone mixed into the fuel for desulfuration, rate up to
- NOx emission capacity can be controlled to 150ppm or less.
- Ash with low carbon content can be used for cement or
|Rated steam pressure||MPa||3.82||5.3||9.8|
|Rated steam temperature||℃||450||485||540|
|Feed water temperature||℃||150||150||215|
|Fuel type||Anthracite, lean coal, bituminous coal, lignite, petroleum coke,
|Number of coal feeder||Unit||2|
|Super heater thermostat mode||Spray desuperheater|
|Unburned carbon(bituminous coal)||%||<6|
|Pre-heater air temperature||℃||150|
|Exhaust gas temperature||℃||145.5|
Fuel:soft/lean/bituminou coal, anthracite,lignite,biomass and etc.
HD Boiler offers a best in class facility,including
- Fabrication area of 400,000 square meters
- 150 Engineers
- 600 Coded welders
- 60 Licensed Inspectors (including NDT level-lll instructors)
- Grade-ALicenses for Design and Manufacture boiler (issued by the State
Administration of Quality Supervision and Inspection)
- ISO 90001:2008 Quality System
- ASME Certificate of Utility Boiler
- ASME‘S’ , ‘U’ and NB stamp authorization